Hi Guys,
I am 14 and when i masterbate, no cum comes out. I masterbate to porn usually and I was wondering if something is wrong. Should i be doing something differently? Thanx-

No problems bud. I didn't start ejaculating until I was about 15. I think that some of us are just "late bloomers". Everything will happen when its the right time. No need to worry now!

sometimes it might depend on age and it depends on how long you do it for

you don't really need help Man it's not such a big thing. It takes around 2 days to build back a full load and 3 days to build a tickley slippery overload. Ha ha!

if you masturbate daily or more than once a day, the size of ur wad will be lesser! So what, ....as long as ur orgasms feel really good. u only want a healthy load if ur trying to make babies.

i am a 15 year old boy and i have a hard time cumming what would u recoment ? :$

did you feel an orgasm? if you didnt then you probably need to wait til your a little older, if you kept on masturbating and felt an orgasm and no cum came out then there is something to worry about!

I would disagree about this last line.

At various times, we produce more or less semen... and not much may come out due to a number of reasons:

You can drink more water, which is said to help increase the volume.

You can back off on how frequently you masturbate, and that will allow more to "build up".

You can wait a few years (not likely) and see if you produce more.

But the bottom line, as pointed about above, is in the satisfaction that you feel... not necessarily the volume or quantity produced.

Don't worry, be happy! :)

M8 i started wanking when i was 8/10 and had a orgaiusm but i didnt cum till i was 14 keep up with a smile it will come

Hey I'm 12 and no sperm comes when I do it I feel it then it goes help

hey guys i am only 12 years old but i already have sperm comming out when i was masterbating

wel lads i cum in my pants wen im around my gf and all stuff like that but when i masterbate i dont. can ye help me please? tanx

awh ya and im 14

m8 im 15 n wank 2 times a day n i have reallised that wen u do it more oftenless comes out n btw wen u do stuff with girls u just dont feel the need to do it for the next couple of days

I am 12 and when i masterbate sperm comes out and sometimes it doesn't but its natural because of young age don't worry at all it's NATURAL.

it is ok my first time masterbating was 10 and I am now 14 I didn't start cumming till I was 12 and I still don't cum much and my dad told me about him not cumming till he was 15 so it will start sometime