when i wank the cum does not reallt spurt out it just appears on the end of my penis whilst wanking? I also would like to know what it should look and feel like when you ejackulate also is an orgasm and ejackulating the same thing???

The Faster You Wank And The Harder You Wank The More You Will Ejackulate And The Further It Will Go...

it is really scary that men dont actually already know the answer to this... ejaculate is a white creamy substance... also orgasm is the same as ejaculate if you are a man.... the feeling of ejaculation i do not know but my boyfriend says that it is like a realease of presure... more like an explosion i think but any who if the substance that just appears at the end of your junk is clear thats pre-cum and not cum... you are going to give yourself blue balls if you only go that far lol :-)

like you said about pre-cum thats wot i have, wot do you meen about you will get blue balls ?:s im worried now lol
im only young though lol thats why im asking
and like what is pre-cum anyway then ?
please reply thanks

OK, let's break things down a bit:

Orgasm is what you *feel*. Ejaculation is what you *do*. 99 times out of 100, they happen at the same time, but let's be clear that orgasms happen in your brain, ejaculation is a rhythmic contraction that pushes semen out of your penis. Folks who are into Tantric sex practice separating them, trying to achieve the male multiple orgasm. Color me envious.

As for the lack of projection, that's probably just because of your age. When I first started masturbating as a kid, not much came out, just some dribbles. As I got older (late teens), the volume increased, and with it, distance. Another factor is that when I was young, I masturbated a lot, and you just don't have time to build up any volume in that short a time.

Blue balls doesn't exist. Don't sweat it. You're normal.

how many times a day should i wank :$ :$ :$ :$ and where

As a boy, masturbating once a day is a bit too much I think. I masturbate maybe 2 times a week, and really rarely two days straight. But it,s your choice if you want to masturbate 2-3 times a day then go for it. But at an older age don't be surprised if some problems related to sex happen to you. For example, when I was younger, I masturbated almost every day, and during 5-10 mins. All I wanted to do is have an orgasm and then go sleep. However, with my first girlfriend, I was not really able to pleasure her since I wasn't able to last long enough. So that's why I started to masturbate less often, and during way much longer (25 mins minimum and more if I have time). And obviously, do not masturbate in public places... try your bed or the shower (easy cleaning ;-) but less time if your parents are there and realize you are taking 15 mins to take a shower... anyway).

That is MY opinion. You may agree with me or disagree, I don't care.

Have a good day.

i have been masturbating at night alot and i get Orgasms alot out of nowhere and i dont even get stiff is that normal :$ :$ :$

How old are you? Have you started puberty?

ya i started puberty and i am 13 is it normal

Usually a guy has an erection before an orgasm...especially at your age! Do you actually ejaculate when you have these orgasms, or just get a good feeling?

that was not me yes cum does come out and i would be laying in bed awake

I don't think I've ever heard of anything like this happening regularly. Do you masturbate normally? How often?

When this happens - do you feel an orgasm? Do you know it's going to happen, or does it just come out of nowhere? Are you doing anything that would cause you to be aroused?

yes and no i would not be doing anything to be aroused

if you want to last longer in bed then there are a number of methods you should try. Firstly remember to keep breathing as it means that your muscles are less tense. Secondly try and relax your pelvic muscles as it makes it impossible to ejaculate if you have them relaxed. Right,some people think of other things but that doesnt help concentrate on her and nothing else. Happy spunking ;-) . If you want to give your girl an amazing orgasm try a tongue tornado as it will create an immense ammount of pressure and she will be throbbing for weeks. :-D