Ok heres the background info: I'm 15 years old, and a virgin. I'm worried because me and my gf are planning on having sex soon, and I'm afraid of premature ejaculation.

When I masturbate without any sort of pornographic images/films etc., it takes FOREVER to cum. However when watching porn it takes no time at all. I masturbate just about everyday since I was 13 however I take it slow. I stop when i'm about to cum, and then relax. I've done this for years, however It seems it doesn't take but 40 secs to cum.

1. Is there anyway to tell if you premature ejaculate while your a virgin?

2. If so , are these signs of premature ejaculation?

hey mate, i think it's great that your asking for advice, my thoughts on the whole finding it easier to cum while whatching a porno is becuase there are sounds, movement and stuff, but when your having "for example" and imagination wank, your concertrating trying to make the sounds in your head, concertrating on other things. try this, before you and your girl go through with it, put a porno on and try to sit through it as long as you can without wanking, even if you have to sit there for an hour or to, everytime you get the urge, try to forget about it. Turn the volume up a bit louder and walk up to the window, look outside, watch whats going past. build up your strength buddy.

do it once a day if you have to, think that it may be hard to do, but it will get easier with every try.

have you seen american pie 2, think about what im saying.

and even though it is your fist time, who cares if you finish up early, it's all about experience, the more you do something the better you get at it

now go young grasshopper, do your thang

Hey, from what you've said, I'd say that I was in a pretty similar situation to you about a year or two ago. The point is not to let the worry get in your way.
If you care enough about your girlfriend then it shouldn't be a problem.
My advice when the moment comes is to make sure you're 'in the moment'. Make sure she has a good time and if you feel like you're going to come then let her know and give it some time.
And just so you know, it's easier than you think when it comes around.
Hope this is of help.

Hey, i feel like i am in the same situation as you mate

I totally agree with 'lost' though his advise has helped alot

thanks

you could also try to control your "thrusting" and stop pressing too much while wanking and give your Junior a little rest as well