My son just turned two years old, he is uncircumcised and i was wondering when his foreskin will roll back all the way. When i clean it i pull back as much as allowed he never fusses but it does not pull back just a enough to clearly see the urethra. any comments would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi Dad,

Don't ever force it back!  He's normal.

Many young men can't pull back their foreskin until their teens.  The inner/outer layers separate, by themselves.  You don't want to force it as it can leave scars. 

Many pediatricians don't understand this either, at least in the US.  Leave it alone and it will be OK, force it and you cause damage.

Just wash him as best you can.  He'll be OK.

Hi Dad your son probably wont be able to untill he is 11. Thats when i could do it. That also when I started masturbating.

Oh we'll I am 16 And still can't pull it all the way back, however it pulls enough for me to clean all of it.

You do not need to pull back his foreskin at all. The penis and foreskin are self cleaning and should be left alone.

There are three reasons that a foreskin may not retract. All are normal.

1. the tip of the foreskin is too narrow. This is normal in childhood.
2. the inner surface of the foreskin is fused with the underlying glans penis. This is normal in childhood.
3. the frenulum is short.

Premature retraction will injure your child.

There is no right age for a foreskin to retract but by age 16 most guys are starting to retract. A Danish study found that 10.4 years in the mean age of first foreskin retraction.

Don't listen to your doctor, because most doctors are terribly ignorant on this subject.