i used to be able to pull my foreskin back to reveal my head, and some times i could pull it a little bit further, but yesterday when i tried to do this i couldn't, the foreskin is really tight and painful as i pull it down over the head, and i can only get it have way. is something wrong? what should i do? fyi i'm 15.5 if that matters.

what worries me is that it won't do it anymore and i never had a problem anymore, i did masterbate more than normall (5 times) yesterday, but i was still unable to pull it back this morning.

follow up, after some research i think it might be thrush, can anyone confirm?

I managed to pull back my foreskin while unerect and found that while unerect, my inner foreskin was much larger than normall, and that my outer foreskin, was irratated and had streach marks on it .

I can now pull my foreskin back when half erect but not when fully erect, the inner foreskin is fine, but the outer foreskin is tight even when past the head, it's choking the penis, and is irritated (visable) and hurts to touch

thanks to Cam how had great help (https://www.steadyhealth.com/Foreskin_question_t52698.html)

bump could someone answer fast i'm very worried sense this is a new thing

go and see your doctor, its the best thing for you, this affects 5% of males!

I had the same problem when i was 16. But i had it since well like 13 kinda. I use to be able to pull it back but not no more. saw the doc. said its very common (in fact my co-worker had the same thing he was 22) and gave me cream to maybe help stretch it. but buddy, no matter who tells you just stretching it will work it dosent. 3 months later after the cream obviously did nothing, they circumcised me. didn't hurt a bit at all. and now i don't have the problem. and I preferably like it this way. Im 18 now and has been a year since i got it done. i know everything 1st hand so contact me for further info.

Hi King Vash:

It may be that you have a yeast infection or it may be that your penis has grown faster than your foreskin and that makes it hard to retract.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.
You should thank your parents for keeping your foreskin intact because that means you can have sex the way nature intended.

It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider. Search the Internet for:
“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”
and you will find the help you need.

Hi, I am 52 and this has just happened to me. I am a normal male with no mate, I watch some movies and, well we all know what happens next, I always washed my little friend until one day the skin was stuck to the head. It was as though it was glued on, I could pull, try to ease off and no matter what it will not move. I am going to have to see my hot young doctor and let her look at it. I have noticed that it has started to smell. If I was brave I would cut it off but I will await the Dr.