Hi, i'm 16 and a while ago I posted about my foreskin being stuck behind my penis head and there a tear that caused me to not pull my foreskin back for a loooong time. Recently, i've began to pull my foreskin back again and now it's easy to pull back when not erect. I can easily pull back the foreskin all the way back till it reach's the very end, however; when I try to pull back my foreskin when it's erect, it's impossible. I try to force it back, it doesn't even move back 1 mm and I think my foreskin ring is the problem. Is there any way to somehow losen up the foreskin ring? I try to strech it by putting my two pointing finger's in the hole and move them apart for up to like 30 seconds but idk if that's doing anything... I also heard of this surgury that cuts the ring I think so it becomes losened o-o i'm stuck, i managed to make the foreskin pull back easily when not erect but impossible to pull when erect. The amount of skin that I can pull back erect is about 1 cm when erect.

Keep stretching Graphic, MORE!

how many times ;_; I've been doing this for a while now

The more you do it the faster the results. It's really the only way. You can use your fingers OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft so your glans forces the foreskin to open wider.

Don't ever force it completely back until it's ready.

should I do this then, when it's not erect, I pull back the foreskin and make it become erect so the skin becomes streched. but I tried this and it gets too tight and it hurts ;_; but is this way faster and better?

Whatever way you want is fine Graphic. You don't need to hurt yourself doing it. It will take some time.

I have this problem i can oull forskin back to bottom of head when not erect + it might me a but tight so stretch and play with it + maybe you had tight foreskin?

Hi Graphics Zero:

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You
display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

Foreskin retraction is not absolutely necessary. A male may masturbate, receive oral sex, have sexual intercourse, and father children with a non-retractile foreskin. Some believe that sex is better with a non-retractile foreskin.

It is frequently said that sex with a non-retractile foreskin is painful. That is not true. The only time pain occurs is when a male with a tight but semi-retractile foreskin tries to have sex and the foreskin retracts during intercourse. The tightness of the foreskin is painful. Sex with an absolutely non-retractile foreskin is not painful.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. If you want your foreskin to retract (not everyone wants a retractable foreskin), then you can help it develop ability to retract by stretching it.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, GENTLY pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.