I have a tight foreskin and I'm 13 with my foreskin still attached to the head of my penis. What do I do? My foreskin isn't straight, it goes to the right but the hole of my penis is in the normal place. I also have a red bump on the shaft on my penis with a pills centre in it. What is it?

Hi Someone

If you search for proper care of the foreskin you will find good information on how to care for your foreskin search this site as well there is a lot of good information on how to care for your foreskin.

Never try to force the skin back to reveal your penis head read up on how to safely and gently retract your foreskin.

The red bump on your penis does it look the same as a pimple?

Good hygiene is important cleaning your bits and pieces should be part of your daily routine use mild soap and warm water.

The bump could be a pimple the groin area is exposed to a lot of heat, pee and sweat and it is common to get pimples down there keep checking it and see if it is a pimple forming.

Hi Someone:

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

It is normal for ADULT males to be able to pull their foreskin back. It is not necessarily normal for teens to be able to pull their foreskin back. You are normal for your age.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

Foreskin retraction is not absolutely necessary. A male may masturbate, receive oral sex, have sexual intercourse, and father children with a non-retractile foreskin. Some believe that sex is better with a non-retractile foreskin.

It is frequently said that sex with a non-retractile foreskin is painful. That is not true. The only time pain occurs is when a male with a tight but semi-retractile foreskin tries to have sex and the foreskin retracts during intercourse. The tightness of the foreskin is painful. Sex with an absolutely non-retractile foreskin is not painful.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. If you want your foreskin to retract (not everyone wants a retractable foreskin), then you can help it develop ability to retract by stretching it.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, GENTLY pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

iam also facing the same problem

i cant able to retract foreskin and my outer foreskin is attached to inner foreskin and inner foreskin is attached to glans. please post an answer quickly

Health Guru
How do you mean your outer foreskin is attached to your inner foreskin and inner foreskin is attached to glands?
You only have one foreskin what has an outer and inner side and it's perfectly normal for it to be attached to the head when your young. How old are you?

hi Abishek:

It is normal for the inner foreskin to be attached under the head by a ligament called the "frenulum."