I am trying to inform myself about blood work results to help take care of myself. RA Latex Turbid is one of the resluts and Glom Filt Rate, Est is the other. I have several other Hematology results I don't understand but will keep trying to find answers. Please if you can hlep me I would appreciate it.

Well, RA Latex Turbid is used as a measure to indicate the degree of rheumatoid arthritis, Glom Filtrate rate relates to the kidneys and estimates the rate of flow of flitered fluids through the kidneys or some part of the kidneys (not sure). Est is estimate. You can find most of the terms and tests by doing a search on Google or some other search engine.

normal creatine 0.9 normal eltrolytes and liver function. positive ANA with titer of higher than 1;12180 HOMOGENEOUS PATTERN. WBC 7.4, hemoglobin 14, hematocrit 41.3 and platelet

sodium 138 potassium 4.4 chloride 1o7, co2 20, BUN 11, creatine 0.9, glucose 89, total bilirubin o.9 urine protien-creatine ratio was 0.099
AsT 23, ALT23, alkline phosphate 66, GGT13, 614, C3 70, C4 10, C-reactive protien less-than 0.5, TSH 0.95 WBC 7.8, hemoglobin 15.2, hemocrit

40.4, platelet 284, normal differentail, sedimentation rate 4, naative ANA double standard-stranded DNA, negative rheumatoid factor, negative hep B surface antigen, neg hepC antibody. Urinalysis shows 15 RBC. The lupus inhibitor and anticardiolipin antibody testing were pending at the time of dictation.

I would like your assessment