I have terrible problem that I do not know how to get rid. Few months ago, I had unprotected sex and now I feel there is something wrong with me. I have symptoms that my penis burning after urination. I was thinking it could be some sexually transmitted disease, so I visited doctor. However, STD tests for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea came back negative, so I do not know what to think, have you any idea.

First, I would recommend you to see one more health care provider; maybe he could give your right diagnosis if this one does not have any idea. I think you should be treated with antibiotics that would have cleared up any bacterial STD. I will tell you something more about those sexually transmitted diseases that you are afraid. However, you need to know that more than anything else, these symptoms could suggest of anxiety and psychological stress. Psychological stress will do that what you experienced, but you should also be tested for HIV. I am telling you this since I had experienced the same, it was raw painful, similar to chafing on my penis head. It started from the same area as it was few times before and I have been noticed little redness and swelling on my penis head. Beside this, I felt little burning inside after urinating and I had swollen and tight lymph glands in my groin. no fever, blisters, sores, or discharge. You need to find a good doctor that might help you, until then you need to know that symptoms for Chlamydia are burning sensation while urinating and there might be a discharge. For gonorrhea, they include a burning sensation when urinating and a yellowish white discharge.

I just thought id let you know some of the symptoms to a urine infection is a burning sensation during and after peeing. Symptoms include a frequent urge to urinate and a painful, burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra during urination. It is not unusual to feel bad all over—tired, shaky, washed out—and to feel pain even when not urinating. Often women feel an uncomfortable pressure above the pubic bone, and some men experience a fullness in the rectum. It is common for a person with a urinary infection to complain that, despite the urge to urinate, only a small amount of urine is passed. The urine itself may look milky or cloudy, even reddish if blood is present. Normally, a UTI does not cause fever if it is in the bladder or urethra. A fever may mean that the infection has reached the kidneys. Other symptoms of a kidney infection include pain in the back or side below the ribs, nausea, or vomiting.

hope this helps you
xx

pelka wrote:

HI AM SITTING WITH THE SAME PROBLEM.IT IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL.EVERYTHING NG .BURNING INSIDE THE PENIS FUNNY FEELING IN THE GROIN.SYSTOSCOPY CLEER PLEASE HELP.AM DESPERATE KING KONG.TREI9D EVERYTHING AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

i have that same problem...except it doesnt saty....it started when i was 13...and it goes on and off.

Lately I have been having a lot of regular unprotected sex with my partner of a few months... but only yesterday I started noticing an odd burning sensation with the tip of my penis, I am positive she is STD free we have been doing it more than usual lately since school and personal obligations ended what not when I told her about it she told me sometimes she feels that way too after we have a lot of sex and it's probably due to a micro-tear on my penis. is this confirmed? I have no symptoms of a urinary infection and my urine is the same color as before -- it just burns :-(

i have this problem since i was 9 . i cant able to bare this burning in my urethra. some times i thought about killing myself when burning starts.
some doctors told to put some coconut oil around penis head (urethra).
but i never tried that technique. now i am 19 i am still have that problem .
please help me.

another doctor said to drink coconut water when u have a tough day of work or playing.

sorry for my bad english.

please help me.

sorry for my bad english.
and remember this type of penis burning is not sexually transmitted.

i have this problem since i was 9 now i was 19 . i never had sex but i have this problem.

I have had this burning problem periodically since i was in my teens as well, probably the worst thing that i have felt! I would usually get it at night after urination before bed, have an awful night and then wake up fine. However, last week I got the burning again and when I woke up it hadn't gone. I went to the doctor and gave a urine sample, and got perscribed some stuff called Ural, a urinary alkalinizer, which helped A LOT. Also Acetaminophen helps with the pain. Anyway after a few days of hell it's slowly going away. The urine test came back completely normal, so my doctor just thinks it was a bladder irritation of some description. My only advice to anyone out there with these symptoms right now is to drink heaps of water and try to get ahold of some urinary alkalinizer. Hopefully you have similar success to me.

To clarify, the symptoms of my problem are burning in the urethra only after urination. Not a bacterial infection because of clean urine test. Not an STD because I havent had sex.

I AM NOT A HYPOCONDRIAC!!! all of you are not alone.it does give me some comfort knowing that i am not the only one going thru this.i am so damn tired of doctors telling me nothin is wrong with me.all my s.t.d. tests are negative but i have the worst uncomfortable feeling in my penis/groin area too.it comes and goes.sometimes after sex.sometimes when its a cloudy day.lol. but im serious.IT IS SO DAMN FRUSTRATING! my doctor told me that it is a big topic among the other urologists colleagues.and i just had a p.s.a. test that was normal.i am seriously interested in starting a support group about this.anyone interested feel free to email me at:cde209@hotmail.com

I'm in the same boat as most of you. Recently the pain during urination has become much worse. I also have been very dehydrated. My partners were all clean to the best of my knowledge. I went to the doctor and and was tested for a uti, which came back negative. He has scheduled me for a piss test which includes kidney stones and chlamydia. I'm extremely nervous cause well neither would be much fun. WISH ME LUCK.... o.O

Guest wrote:

Lately I have been having a lot of regular unprotected sex with my partner of a few months... but only yesterday I started noticing an odd burning sensation with the tip of my penis, I am positive she is STD free we have been doing it more than usual lately since school and personal obligations ended what not when I told her about it she told me sometimes she feels that way too after we have a lot of sex and it's probably due to a micro-tear on my penis. is this confirmed? I have no symptoms of a urinary infection and my urine is the same color as before -- it just burns :(

Because she feels the same way too I recommend you both get STD testing done, just to be on the safe side. Typically gonorrhea and chlamydia can cause burning on urination for males but females sometimes can be symptom-free.

You mentioned that you were having regular sex, this also could be the culprit if you both are STD negative. The friction from a lot of sex can sometimes cause irritation.

Good luck.

Did you all experience burning in the penis immediately upon sexual contact.

Did you all experience burning in the penis immediately upon intercourse. I've been tested for chlymidia, gonerrea, syphillis, aids, bladder infection, bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, triconomis, and a couple others and all of them are negative. The doctors all say that nothing spreads that fast to where I would feel it immediately upon penetratrion but I beg to differ. I'm wondering if we all have some new type of STD. I've been treated for everything even though the tests were negative just to make sure but nothing works. I even got tested and treated for a prostate infection. Was this the case for you.

I'm determined to get to the bottom of this. Do all of you experienceing these symptoms know the women still that you have slept with since the problems have began. Are they experienceing pain after you ejaculate inside them/burning. Do they have pain urinating. I had oral sex with my girl and got tiny painless bumbs on my tounge for a couple days. Not herpes.... I went to the doctor and he noticed white blochy spots in the back of my throat as well. I had a throat culture done and it came back negative for strep but positive for a viral infection. I'm not sure if this is all related to me sleeping with her and transferring what I had to her and then having oral sex with her and getting something in my throat from that but it gives me a direction to go from here. Like I said before, everything up to this point has been negative and I've had a lot of tests done. This is the first thing that has come back positive. If it is related we need to contact urologists and have them look into all positive viral infections and let them know that it spreads faster than anything else. Alot of doctors doubt that this spreads immediately but it does.