The perimenopause can be an emotional roller coaster rivaled only by puberty. What can you do to find relief from mood swings and even clinical depression?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- I Was Raped, And Here's Why I Am OK With The Term 'Sexual Abuse Survivor'
- Talking About Sexual Assault In The Era Of #MeToo, Trump And Kavanaugh: Should You Share Your Story?
- Rape Survivor: How The Kavanaugh News Cycle Scratched My Wounds Open, But Also Offered Hope
- Overcoming Your Fear Of Rejection: What We Can Learn From Salespeople, Jia Jiang, And Mormons
- Fear Of Intimacy And Commitment Phobia: What Causes Them?