Talking about being sexually assaulted may open the door to healing, but it can also add to your pain. Some women feel pressured to share their stories. Do you owe this to the world? I, for one, don't think so.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How To Prepare Young Children To Attend The Funeral Of A Relative Or Loved One
- Donating Your Body To Science After Death: What Do You Need To Know About This Unusual Choice?
- Making Funeral Arrangements: Should You Choose Cremation Or Burial?
- Sudden Mood And Personality Changes In An Elderly Person: A Sign Of Dementia?
- What Should You Do When You Find Yourself In A Physically And Emotionally Abusive Relationship?