Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIS) are older-style antidepressants that are occasionally prescribed for the treatment of treatment-resistant anxiety. They carry risks and side effects which typically make then a last resort in treatment.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Bipolar Disorder Vs Depression: What Are The Differences And Similarities?
- Medications That Can Help Treat An Anxiety Disorder
- 14 Signs And Symptoms You Might Be Suffering From An Anxiety Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder And Anxiety: Which Comes First And What If You Have Both?
- When Adjustment Disorder Dances With Anxiety