Overview Hypnopompic hallucinations are described as unusual sensory experiences that occur during the period of transition from a sleeping state to wakefulness. The sensory experiences may include seeing, hearing, or...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Treating Depression While Dealing with Erectile Dysfunction: What antidepressants do not cause ED?
- Stealth Asperger's In Adults: High Functioning Autism In Women Presents Differently!
- Executive Dysfunction In Adults: Are You Disorganized, Inflexible, And Quickly Overwhelmed?
- Why Do You Get A Headache After Smoking Marijuana?
- Asperger's Or High Functioning Autism In Adults: Are The Signs Of Autism Hiding In Plain Sight?