Autism is a pretty common neurodevelopmental condition, yet it's often misunderstood. What are some important things that everyone should ideally know about being on the spectrum?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Do Symptoms Of Autism In Girls And Women Show Up Later Than In Boys?
- How To Help A Child Or Teen Who Has An Eating Disorder
- Adolescence On The Spectrum: 11 Possible Signs Of Autism In Teens
- 4 Things You Should Know About Diabetes And Eating Disorders
- 9 Signs of Autism in Adults: Could You Or Someone You Care For Be Autistic?