Overview Borderline personality disorder is a mental health condition that affects the way one thinks and feels about themselves and others which causes problems with everyday functioning. The condition is...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Feeling Lonely And Wondering What To Do? How To Banish Loneliness
- How Do Anti-Seizure Medications (Lamictal) And Hormonal Birth Control Methods Interact?
- Treatment For Hypnopompic Hallucinations (Hypnagogic): From a Sleeping State To Wakefulness
- Most Common Signs Of Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Transgender, Pansexual, Non-Binary, Agender And Beyond: Where On The Gender And Sexuality Spectrum Do You Fit?