Hi, im 14 and a female, and recently my mom walked in on me while i was ,,well you know,... masterbating. Im soo Embaraced now and embaraced to do it again, but really want to because it feels really good and eases my anxiety away. Also to make things worse, my mom wont even bring it up with me, like it never even happened! that is bothering me very much, because i dont know how she feels or if shes mad at me. we have had the Talk before so i know aboult boys and sex, but i just am worruied if im in trouble or not PLease Help !!

Health Guru
Hi, you have done nothing wrong, what you was doing was perfectly natural for your age and you was doing it in the privacy of your own room so if anyone was in the wrong it was your mum for not knocking or calling out before she entered.
She is probably just embarrassed about it as much as you was if you was naked and she see to.
Try just saying to her about isn't it better I do that and relieve my sexual tension than get involved with boys and end up pregnant.
If you would like more advice feel free to reply :-)

Hi, I can sort of relate. My grandmother walked in on my bf and I having sex once. Not good. She then told my parents thinking we'd get in trouble. They thought it was funny and were upset with her for not respecting our privacy. So you never know how parents will react. Masturbating is natural and normal. And as much as it is probably too much information your mum has probably done it too. She might be confronted by your emerging sexuality and fearful for you. She may just be trying to respect your privacy. Or maybe she's prudish and horrified. I don't know her so I don't know. If you have the sort of relationship where you can talk to her then that might help. You havent done anything wrong, but I understand your embarrassment. I hope that helps.

I just,wanted to add, if you are in trouble you'd probably know by now as it happened a few days ago. She's probably embarrassed and doesn't want to bring it up.

Hey, this is perfectly normal! I'm a 14 year old boy and I do it all the time, and I'm pretty sure 90 percent of all humans do too.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Good luck!

Blankcanvas is right. Sex is not the easiest subject between parents and kids. There is nothing wrong with masturbation especially for someone your age. There are so many risks involved in sexual relations but self-pleasure has no risk except for the embarrassement of being caught by your mom ;) So the worst is out of the way on that front. If you really want to bring it up to her, then do so. Once the awkwardness is out of the way, it may actually give you two a better relationship.

Whatever the case, you have done nothing wrong. This is something that most people do.

Caught masturbating by your parents?  Don't know what to do?  Look them in the eye and finish like a boss!

It's normal I don't think your mom really cares and is just embarrassed she walked in while you were. If my mom walked in on me she would tell my step dad and start teasing me and tell all my friends so just be glad your mom doesn't want to talk about it :)

what if theyre asian

im a teenage boy and my mom walked in on me watching porn i wasnt masterbaiting but she definitely seen what was on my screen im not sure if i should say something to her or just leave it i really need help please

Well I see it is as you are not having sex so that's a good sign and mom is probably alright with it just dont let dad find out