Me and my boyfriend get very sexualy active but after we ejaculate then we feel straight but were not why is this happening is it normal?

its the same for me, why is this?

@yes i feel same, i feel gay be4 i cum the after i dont

well, in my opinion i guess that u r not comfortable with the idea of you being gay. you didn't accept it totally. so after sex u just feel like "what the hell was i doing here?!" U might also be a bi person feeling yourself in the wrong place after gay sex. This is normal i guess. Try to avoid eye contacty and conversation right after u'r both done.

It's because before you cum your aroused, but after your not, and you don't feel turned on in front of a guy because in front of a girl its natural. Well im straight but im wankin off to gay porn.

Hi all i am a Doctor with is part of a team of doctors who are researching all of this. It is perfectly normal to lose all sexual interest after ejaculating. The sexualy driving hormones are built up in the testaes, when you ejaculate these hormones are released are are not in your system anymore. This feeling of feeling straight after ejaculating, its not the feeling of being straight, but loss of interest in sex in general. it is a perfecly normal occurence and you should not be worried about it. If you are gay, your gay. if your straight your straight.
If you have anymore questions,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

it happens with females too, don't worry about it. its normal :-)

hi im18 (male) im not gay or bi but i watch gay porn, why is this?
Anyone know why i like doing this because one of my friends cought me masturabting wiv gay porn on and he doesnt belive me that im not gay.
reply plz

I'm currently a 22 y/o male and in the 8th Grade, I developed a strong attraction to a male muscle fetish. I always got a great sensation looking at pics/morphs/vids and I didn't really know what I was doing until I discovered how to ejaculate 2 years later. That plunged me into a twisted world of puberty based confusion.

I was from a very small town growing up (and not very popular to boot) so I didn't know whether I was gay or not. (The dating scene is pretty wretched.) It felt that since I had this attraction, that I was gay. In 9th grade I tried accepting the fact that I was gay, but that 'realization' never felt right to me. I continued to look at porn well into my 4th year in college where I'm still trying to quit. It's a bit of an addiction for me.

I ruled out the idea that I was gay about a year ago. There are a lot of realizations and epiphanies I experienced by growing up a little.

Fact 1: Males and females are both attractive (whichever you can have a fulfilling relationship with is the true winner)

Fact 2: Don't think you're gay if you have an attraction to me (honestly anything that feels you up is going to feel good)

Fact 3: A big deciding factor in my quest for identity was that I just could not ever picture being truly happy and fulfilled with a man in my life. Girls seem to do a better job at completing my other half.

I feel that I'm rambling, but I want to thank this site for hosting other people's input about this similar problem and for clarifying the worries of the readers. Thanks

Font colour: Font size: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
I am straight and I've had 5 girlfriends since the beginning of Sixth grade and im in 7th now and I wank off to gay porn and I use to wank off to staright,but one day i tried looking at gay porn and I thought i would hate it but i was curious and so when i opened the video i was sort of confused because I was getting aroused and this had never happpened to me before. So I started to wank off to it and then immediatly after I came I just didn't know what the hell I was doing So I turned it off and then the next day the same thing happened. MY question is do you think I'm gay just because I look a gay porn?

No kid. Just trash the gay porn. Throw it away...and don't think about it. Your going through puberty and what you really should do is start developing a taste for watching lesbian porn or nude girl pics or something. How the world is now, some people think it's right to be gay... but it's psychologically progressing in terms of temperament that develops homoerotic tendencies. What I'm saying is that people might pick on you during your curious stage and in fact they will convince you that you're gay... but you're young, so it's ok to be curious, but don't let people force you in to believing that you are. I just recommend that you trash the gay porn before you develop an addiction. With that (the addiction) and people picking on you (no matter if you think you're straight or gay) you're going to be left confused with a guilty mind and that will make u feel as if you're gay...you'll never be right in the head unless you accept it. So, while you're young and just starting...trash it now.
note: even yourself can pick on u at times... it's called self-doubt.

It's not abnormal, and you might be gay or bi. I say you just keep experimenting and see what you like more. Nothing is more important than you having a happy life.

To the first three people that posted about how they feel straight after getting off, have you considered the possibility of being a 'hedonistic bisexual' (google it)? That's what I would consider myself and what that pretty much is is a guy that considers himself to be overal straight, but can and will be able to get off with a man on occasion, however is not romantically inclined towards someone of the same sex, but only physically attracted to them.

That's how I feel.... Personally the thought of doing romantic things with or being in a romantic relationship with another is completely gross and is in no way what I want for myself (no offense to anyone that is), however I'm aware that I can physically get off with anyone and can't deny that people are naturally sexual beings.

so consider that a possibility or you could just free yourself from all sexual labels altogether and realize that all stimulation is just stimulation. Once you're comfortable with that and yourself you may start to feel a lot better things.

thanks dude that helps a lot

To the first guy, i feel the same, its comforting knowing im not the only one.