I have a question for anybody who is willing to provide an explanation for the confusion i am in. I am 15 years old and a freshman in high school. I have never been kissed, never had a boyfriend, and never even been liked back. You can imagine.. and it isn’t like I'm unattractive either-In fact I'm quite the opposite. I am pretty tall (5”7’), have nice long, natural buttery blond hair, sea blue eyes, a great white smile, beautiful skin and I’m really confident and happy. I also play the piano, am athletic, and I do very well in school (BTW I don't brag like this ever aloud, I just want people to know why I'm puzzled). I just don't understand why no boy has ever wanted me. People always say that boys are probably just intimidated by me, but I see other cute girls with boyfriends and I just wonder what the heck I'm doing that is keeping guys away. I've always heard that flirting gets a guy's attention, but when I do it, guys are always driven away! I just don't get it. 

The best thing to do is be yourself. One day your patients will bring you happiness. I have had a lot of boyfriends and im 14. I am not a w**** or anything most of my relationships lasted over 5 months. Honestly, I regret dating a lot of guys. Now, I am really happy because I decided to wait a while to date again. Now, I have a good church boy who my parents love and he treat me like a princess. So just give it time.

Maybe ur to tall for them or to skinny or something. Or maybe ur a serious person and guys don't like serious girls. Or maybe you wear to much makeup or not enough. Or maybe it's the clothes you wear. I if wear boy like stuff maybe they think your a lesbian. Or maybe you don't talk to guys. Or maybe the guys that like u are to shy to ask you out. If you want a guy to like u flirt with him and give him your number if u still like him and text him when ever ur bored (not every minute of the day, u don't want to be a stalker!) -14 year old girl

To be honest, I am not any of these things. I am not too tall or too skinny- I am 5'7 and weigh 120lbs. I dress very feminine and fashionable and wear my makeup very nicely. I do talk to guys, and I'm not shy. I am serious, but only when it comes to school and getting things done that I need too. But when I'm relaxed, I usually am humorous and carefree.
Thank you for you response though, I appreciate it!

Don't pressure yourself too hard about guys not showing interest. You're young, attractive and you seem confident. Don't try too hard to get a guys attention, actually at a young age like yourself guys like girls to play hard to get - but don't play TOO hard that they just give up. More importantly be patient, you don't always want attention from every guy but eventually you'll get it from the RIGHT guy. When you walk down the halls or see other couples, you just need to remember that you don't need another high school boy to be happy. I didn't have any serious relationships through HS and it all ended up fine. I felt the same way you did, questioning why I would get attention but why no guy wanted to actually date. Most young guys don't like commitment and if they do they do for the wrong reasons. Be patient, be safe and be smart - Most importantly be happy and confident. Nothing is more sexy on a girl than confidence.