Overview Glomerulosclerosis, also referred to as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), is a medical condition where scar tissue develops on the glomeruli of the kidneys. These are the parts of the...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Medical Conditions That Cause Cloudy Urine
- Green Urine!? Foods, Medications, And Health Conditions That Make You Pee Green
- Blue Urine: Benign Or The Sign Of A Dangerous Health Problem?
- Dark Urine: What Could Be Wrong With You If Your Pee Is Brown Or Black?
- Orange Urine: Benign Medication Side Effect, Or Sign Of Serious Disease?