Overview A cystoscopy is a procedure where a hollow tube fitted with a camera lens, called a cystoscope, is inserted into the urethra and then slowly and carefully advanced into...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Orange Urine: Benign Medication Side Effect, Or Sign Of Serious Disease?
- Is Completely Clear Urine A Reason For Concern?
- Constipation Linked To Poor Kidney Health
- Overactive Bladder: Real Disease or Marketing Hype?
- Kidney Transplantation: Overview And Success Rate