Both UTIs and yeast infections are extremely uncomfortable, and if left untreated, can become complicated and lead to further health issues.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Link Between Hydronephrosis, Other Urinary System Abnormalities, And Recurrent UTIs
- Does Constipation In Children Lead To A Higher Risk Of UTIs?
- Do People With Type 2 Diabetes Have A Higher Chance Of Being Diagnosed With UTIs?
- Do People Undergoing Chemotherapy Have A Higher Chance Of Being Diagnosed With UTIs?
- Should You Avoid Sugary Drinks And Foods When You Have A UTI?