Hi, folks. I have been diagnosed with central disc protrusion and back pain is not all that I have been experiencing. I have also been having problems with bladder problems. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if this is common for this condition. I hope this helps. Bye, folks!

Hello. Bladder problems are possible due to herniated disc. This is caused by cauda equina syndrome. This is an urgent medical condition. If you are experiencing bladder or bowel problems, you should go immediately to the emergency room. Don’t just sit home. I hope you will be all right. Please, let me know what the doctor says. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I would agree with the previous post. This is indeed an urgent condition and you should report immediately to the doctor. Bladder and bowel problems can appear due to herniated disc. The centers for these are in spinal cord. From these centers come spinal nerves that can be compressed by herniated disc fragments. This causes all the trouble. Go to the nearest hospital immediately. Let us know what you do after. Good luck!