when i am with my girl friend i just cant get it up all the way and if i do it dies down very quickly. there is also some precum. i am shure its not premature ejeculation as there not that much there. this is a real consern seeming as im only 16. i havent mastabated in over 2weeks but when i did i can always get it fully up. could this be from dehydration/nervus. is there any thing i can do to over come this?
we have had sex once but only just as it was too soft to go in and after i cum my balls hurted realy bad. i have had that problem before when we are just touching and stuff.
also i have noticed lately i just havent got a strong sex drive and havent got an errection for no reason. how ever some times when i wake up at night it just wont go away and its realy annoying but when i am with my girlfriend it just doesnt get fully hard. what could be wrong with me it get me really depressed and i just feel like sitting there and do nothing. and shes starting to think its her fault now so thats never good

thanks

i realy need help on this

If you get nervous in the situation of sex with her, it could very well be the fact that you're nervous and thus your brain sort of "Freaks out" and turns off your sex drive. The only other thing i could think of would be sexual preference and its definantly not a bodily disfunction as you are able to masturbate on your own. If you're generally a shy person this could be your problem. I have only seen this once before in a friend of mine who was terrified of screwing up or not pushing his girlfriend to an orgasm and thus feeling like a failure.

If you feel sexually attatched/attracted to your girlfriend then it has nothing to do with her. When you do masturbate (and i know this is a bit embarrasing.) Do you think of her? And when you do have an erection or are 'in the mood' on your own can you think of her and keep the erection going?

no i dont think of her i sort of not think of anything. i havent had an errection thinking of her just get morning errections. but today i was reading some sexual stuff and got an errection and was in the mood first time this has happned in over 3weeks. the only i get an errection from thinking of her is if im thinking about sexual stuff with her.
i am a kinda shy person but not so much with her anymore.
i think its could be just nerves because of what happned when we first had sex (couldnt get it fully up as nerves again)
how can i overcomes these nerves and be fully focused to her?

thanks

Spend time with her. If you two are serious about this relationship and are going to involve sex at this (fairly) early of an age. Sit the both of you down and discuss boundries and likes/dislikes. get to know one another and spend alot more time.

If you feel the need, hold off on sex for a little while until you're completely comfortable with her. I believe a common line is 6 months before sex is put into a relationship. I don't know if you follow that or not, its entirely up to you.

Seeing as you can "get it up" you're fine medically, so no worries there. I think you're just nervous bro. ;-) You're normal. Just take it one foot at a time. no use stumbling over your own feet.

I have this same problem and im 19 %-) its not that im not attracted to her and im pretty sure its not medical its just nerves and weird coincidences that led up to it, we both really want to have sex its just hard to get that first few screw ups off my mind, its hard but ive heard alot of stories from friends just a shitty nervous reaction i guess, and i am pretty shy but ive been with several girls and never had this problem but she is different than any girl ive been with

Make you sure you are getting adequate sleep as well as physical activity. An erection occurs as blood fills the penis thus causing it to swell and get "hard". Things such as lack of sleep, lack of physical exercise, stress, and being nervous about your encounters with her may affect this.

Yeah man, it is probably just your nerves. I'm 15 and it happened to me as well my first time...but mine was kind of a special first time. I was actually in a threesome with my buddy and some girl we met at a hotel. It was awkward as hell and I was super nervous. I ended up rising to the occasion eventually though

this happened to me and the chick sucked and sucked for ages and nothing i dont know whats goin on im 19