Hi, I have problem with always being exhausted, although it’s not a wonder since I work to much and never have enough time to sleep. I’ve tried some supplements but I usually end up whit old, well-known coffee. Has anyone tried Altovis? How does it work?

Hi, I’ve been taking Altovis for some time and it works for me. actually, it contains methylxanthine which belongs to the same group of molecules as caffeine. Other active ingredients are panax ginseng, cordyceps extract, vinpocetine, and key vitamins and minerals. This combination of premium ingredients helps to improve your energy level, mental acuity, and brain function. Cordyeps extract is famous Chinese medicine, consisting of dried fungus Cordyceps. It is used to replenish general body health. Vinpocetine increases cerebral blood flow and metabolism, has cognition enhancement properties, and antioxidant action.

Hi, Altovis helped me a lot when I learned for my exams. I didn’t have energy for daily activities, and not to talk about learning! Every time when I took a book in my hands, I fell asleep. A friend recommended me Altovis, and I started using it. After short time I noticed a difference, and I was really satisfied. Altovis is a herbal drug, and its main ingredients are caffeine and ginseng. Caffeine is provided from green tea, and ginseng from Eleutherococcus. I think you should try it, and I hope it fill help you as much as it helped me.