Hello, I would like some advice concerning energy boosters. I am 31 years old and I work entire day, just to come home and get on my second, part time job that involves working at the computer. So, you might imagine how stressful that can be and hoe much energy it needs. So, what should I take for energy increase, guarana or ginseng?

Well, even though those two might sound like similar things, they are actually not. Ginseng is used in cases of depression and libido issues; it helps us deal with stress and also boosts the energy and adrenaline. On the other hand, guarana is similar to caffeine, gives us energy and concentration but slower than caffeine which is easier for our bodies to utilize.

I know the feeling of need for extra energy. I have three males in my house and I am responsible for many do many things round the house in little time and with limited energy. I have to say that I don’t use drinks like this but I know few things about them. Guarana is similar to caffeine so it might be connected with coffee drinking. Guarana may cause you to experience gastritis or upset stomach, but will also boost your energy for a while. Ginseng on the other hand in my opinion is safer then guarana. You just need to limit your intake. It also has side effects like headaches and difficulties in sleeping.
Try not to use them too often.