I'm curious about what all you post operative people are currently doing....as far as resuming daily life. Are you feeling well enough to take on all duties..........like working full time?
I've gone back to work full time - I'm a teacher, and keep thinking a full recovery is coming. Although it hasn't yet. I still have a hard time with becoming fatigued a lot easier than I would like. By the time I get home from work, I'm done! I also wake up a lot throughout the night. I would love to go to bed and sleep through the night. I'm now 13 months post op.

sounds like you have low cortisol issues... try this to test, get a mirror and flashlight, go into a dark room and shine the light at the side of your head (not directly in your eyes) watch your eyes in the mirror, your pupils should get large then contract and get small and stay small if after 30 sec they start getting bigger but keep trying to stay small then you are suffering from adrenal fatigue.

You could then start supplementing some licorice root extract for 6 weeks to jumpstart your adrenals, then switch to asian ginseng I believe its called panax... I have a link with specific dosage but am holding my sleeping daughter... email me and I will get it to you.

Nichole at ***

**edited by moderator** **e-mails are not allowed**