Can anyone help me? I am really in need of some quick information. I have heard that there are some great ephedra energy pills around. I am having a stressful time at work at the moment and I am having lots of trouble staying focused. I think that ephedra energy pills might help me. Any suggestions?

There are some ephedra energy pills called yellow swarm that I really like, but to be honest I believe that they are all more or less the same. They do help. I used to drink lots and lots of red bull, but now I am feeling a lot better, and I don't need to buy the energy drinks any more either. I don't think you are supposed to take them for extended periods of time though.

Ephedra Diets with Ephedrine Alkaloids are scientifically proven to burn fat, suppress appetite and energize. Beware of fake ephedra extracts sold elsewhere without the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids from years ago. What overweight women and men have learned is that for years virtually every professional bodybuilder, informed fitness expert and successful personal trainer would tell you the same thing. Whether you want to accelerate the burning of excess body fat, boost your metabolic rate, heighten your thermogenic output or increase your energy level, there is nothing stronger or more effective than the "thermogenic cocktail" of Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin (The E/C/A- Stack"). Patented formula and scientifically proven to work without diet or exercise. Beware of fakes called Ephedra Extract sold elsewhere. Only real Ephedra, Ma Huang and Sida Cordifolia has the active ingredient Ephedrine Alkaloids. Those are the ones which have been scientifically proven to work. I would recommend the Mini Lean 25/100 as it has only the ingredients that work. Those are Ephedrine at 25mg and Caffeine at 100mg. Science has proven that caffeine enhances the power and effectiveness of ephedrine. The effects of Ephedrine at 25mg last about 3 hours. With caffeine, the effects last about 7 to 8 hours. Maybe longer.