Hello! I have been taking tetracycline to reduce the amount of zits I’ve been having lately. The reason I am writing this is that I got this product from my frind called metaslim. It is for weight reduction and I have been meaning to try it but I don’t know if I can since I am using tetracycline. Is there anybody who could advice me? Thx

From my unprofessional point of view I don’t see why not. I mean, tetracycline works by preventing the growth and spread of bacteria and metaslim consisits of herbal ingredients that stimulate thermogenesis ed stimulate the body to burn fat. Wait, now when I think of it, I remember that my doc, who prescribed tetracycline to me, asked me if I am taking any nutritional supplements or herbal products. Honestly, I can’t remember why! Maybe some of it can reduce tetracycline’s effects or vise verse. Maybe you should check this with the doc who prescribed tetracycline to you. Here are the ingredients used in Metaslim ( in case you don’t know ): Bitter Orange Extract (providing 6% synephrine), Yerba Matte Extract (5% caffeine content), Green Tea Extract (15% caffeine content), Cayenne Pepper, and Ginger. Non medical ingredients are dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, coating, crosscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant) and silica.