Hi. I need some help. Have anyone here ever used Abidexin diet pills? I’ve never heard about it till recently when a friend suggested I should try it. It is supposed to help me with my weight loss. I have about 50 extra pounds now. I had ten more but I dropped them recently when I started working out.  Fifty more to go.

So what do you think about this product? Will it help me?

I’ll ask for your experiences later, just so I can know what to expect. But right now, I’d rather if you could tell me the list of ingredients. So, can you? :)

I think it will help you. As for the ingredients I am not sure about all the ingredients, but I can tell you for sure that it contains Garcinia Cambogia. That ingredient is extracted from a fruit which was very helpful and used in traditional medicine for years.

Garcinia cambogia has high HCA content, and HCA suppresses appetite and also prevents the body to store fat. 

Abidexin also contains Green Tea Extract. The benefits of it are well known to almost everyone since the majority of weight loss products use it for their formula. And Abidexin uses the special form of it which is made to contain high concentration of active compounds. 

You are right, Garcinia Cambogia is one of its main ingredients. Some other ingredients are Purple Tea With GHG and Natural Caffeine.

Purple tea is supposed to be very effective when it comes to weight loss and it started to be very common in weight loss industry. It contains high level of antioxidants and also this ingredient called GHG. It prevents the body to store more fat.

Some studies have shown that Purple tea reduces fat in only 4 or 5 weeks. So I guess Abidexin weight loss pills will help you. I don’t have any personal experience with it though.

Oh and I forgot, Natural Caffeine is also one of the important ingredients of Abidexin weight loss pills. Maybe even the most powerful ingredient in them. Its main function is to block fatigue receptors and to increase your energy level.  By boosting your energy it will make you feel more alert and you’ll be able to be more physically active.

You should know that caffeine is also a diuretic, so that might cause often toilet visits. But on the other hand it will help flushing out water weight from your body which will lead to quick weight loss.

And it is safe because Abidexin uses natural caffeine.

Hello there. I’ve been using Abidexin for a while. I am not sure it will help you, my advice would be- don’t expect too much. You might lose only 5-6 pounds with it.

As for the ingredients, I see you Julietteee already mentioned some of them, but here is a complete list:

Garcinia Cambogia,

Green Tea Extract,

Purple Tea With GHG,

Natural Caffeine,

Theobromine and

Higenamine.

Theobromine is an immediate stimulant and diuretic, just like caffeine. It can be found in chocolate.

And Higenamine is an organic compound, it can be found in plants like bamboo. It is supposed to be very effective when it comes to energy boosting.