Hi everyone. I am hoping someone here knows stuff about weight loss pills and supplements or hopefully someone is currently using Atro-Phex ? If yes, please, could you help me? I only need an answer to one simple question. It will take 2 minutes.

I decided to start using this product cause I’ve been told it has amazing results. But the only thing that bothers me is the safety of this product. I am not very informed about it and I need to inform myself before I start using it.

Can anyone tell me what are the ingredients of this weight loss supplement?

Hi there man.

Here is what I would like to know-Are you aware that one pill of this supplement has about 30 ingredients? Are you asking for someone to write all of them down? Who would know to list all of them? You can google it up. If that is a problem, tell me and then I’ll google it up for you.;)

If you are only interested to hear about the main ingredients of this supplement ,than I can help since I happen to know what are the main ones.  Here are some: Vitamin B6, Methylxanthine,folic acid, beta-Phenylethylamine, beta-Phenylethylamine Malate and Hordenine HCL.

I have the list of all the ingredients here, I will post it. Let me just warn you not to fall for their fancy names of the ingredients and don’t think that the longer the list is, the better the product. 

Here is the list :

Vitamin B6 ,

Vitamin B9 ,

BSN Atro-Phex Extreme Multi-Action Rapid & Sustained Release Energy & Weight Management Tech,

Adipose Atrophy & Energy Stimulator Matrix,

Atro-EFX A Scientifically Engineered Ratio Of

B-Phenyethylamine,

B-Phenyethylamine Malate,

Hordenine HCl,

Methylxanthine ,

IFAS50,

Green Tea,

Fleece Flower, and

Loranthus Parasiticus

DL-Phenylalanine,

Razberi-K ,

Naringin ,

Citrus Aurantium ,

Bioperine,

Yohimbe HCL Mood & Mental Performance Optimizers,

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate,

Vinburnine ,

Vinpocetine ,

Vincamine  Aqua-Retic™ Matrix,

Juniperus Communis Extract,

Isopimpinellin 10%,

Isoquercetin,

D-Myo-Inositol,

5-Triphosphate Hexasodium Insulin Support & Weight Management

Cinnulin PF (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract) ,

7-Keto  and

Dicana .

Oh, this product has so many ingredients, it must work. :D

Hahahaha hilarious. I already feel bad for the people who are going to pay a lot of money for this. Don’t be amazed with this ridiculously long list.

SabrinaD wrote that one of the ingredients is Methylxanthine, but what she didn’t write is that Methylxanthine is the source of caffeine. Don’t let me start with weight loss products that contain caffeine.

And think about the side effects that all those ingredients mixed together can cause. Some of them may cause serious health issues.

P. S. These pills are not even approved by the FDA.