Like a lot of people I want to lose some weight. Off course, want to make it soon as it’s possible, so healthy life and sport can’t bring me fast results. I was thinking that maybe some fast diet with pills (Zentrax 3) would be the best choice for me. BBut there is one problem, I can’t eat everything, my stomach is not very good. So before I spend money I would like to know what Zentrax 3 contains.

Ingredient details about Zentrex 3 are next ones. Yerba mate, guarana seed, green tea, tibetan ginseng, caffeine, damiana, schizonepeta, piper nigum, panax ginseng, cocoa nut, kola nut, maca root and thea sinesis complex. The key active ingredient in Zentrex 3 is caffeine, a lot of it. That’s a lot of caffeine- but in different forms. A dose of this diet pill probably contains as much as caffeine as 3 or even 4 cups of coffee. You can expect some or actually a lot of jitters as a result of taking Zentrex 3. Also if you are heavy coffee drinker you should consider cutting back a little. At least while taking Zantrex 3. Just to say one more thing, caffeine is addictive, if you feel you can’t function without it, you might be addicted to it. You should contact your doctor and have consultation about that.