Good day. I need your help, because I have really hard time to find out all about weight loss supplements and products, and now I need to know something about weight loss supplements for guys lol.

To cut long story short, my brother, he is 23, started to go to the gym for the first time and he is like a body builder now :) He wants to buy Mancore 3 – pack for himself, but he doesn’t want to ask his trainer one thing – what comes in Mancore 3 – pack for weight loss pills.

He is bothering me, like I know everything. 

Hi there. Well, he is still young, I understand him. I was exactly the same in his age :) Don’t worry, in the past few days I’ve learned a lot about Mancore. So, Mancore 3 – pack for weight loss has Mancore total fat burn, Mancore testosterone replenish and Mancore HGH Night spray. There are instruction how to use it, so he doesn’t have to be afraid that he won’t know how to use it.

Just tell him that this package is really good and I really do believe that he won’t make any mistake if he buys it :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey. Thank you. Now, you gave me all those supplements names, and it was helpful, of course, but I don’t know what they are for :) If you can understand what I am thinking. OK, it can help my bro to lose his weight, gain muscles, etc, but I want to know for what is each of them good. Maybe this spray is good for weight, other is good for muscle. That is something what I want to know, so if you have this information, please, share it with me. I know that he will ask me about this.Tnx a lot!

Ou, ok :) Total fat burn has not gluten, and it has all good and healthy ingredients, of course, according to manufacturers. The package has 120 pills, but he should take one pill per day. Green tea extract is something that is main thing in total fat burn, and we all do know how green tea is good. Next! Testosterone replenish has fruits extract, but also contains soy. Spray is also gluten free and it contains soy. There is no explanation for each product, they are together and they work together – burning your fat, enhancing your energy, increasing your metabolism, increasing growth of hormone levels, improving sleep, increasing energy, muscle mass and strength, libido and stamina.

Happy now? :)