Well, the good thing is it was found in time (breast cancer) so I really have a high possibility for a full recovery. The bad thing is that I will have to deal with meds and their side effects, which I heard might be really devastating. So, has anyone been on abraxane – Carboplastin combination for breast cancer?

My aunt has been using that combination, but this was for her ovarian cancer, although I think I heard it has been prescribed for breast cancer too. She did not respond well to Taxol, so she started with Abraxane – Carboplastin combo and it worked for her. There were some side effects, but considering she had cancer, it was nothing.

I'm on it at the moment (have had the combination 4 times together with Herceptin, Avastin and Zometa (for stage4 breast cancer), and I must say I hardly have any side effects. Well tolerated. Good luck