Hi, I heard that there are some alternative ovarian cancer treatment. I want to try this, but I don’t know anything about it at all.Is there anyone who knows something about this?

Well there is one thing called Gerson therapy. The bad thing is that it is pretty expensive. It is over 4000 dollars per weak. This is a nutritional approach to cancer treatment. I know that this diet include lots of fruit, no sodium and vegetable juices. That is not all, but I don’t know everything by heart. You can experience a loss of apetite and flu-like feelings. I am afraid that I don’t know anyone who actually tried this therapy. This is everything I know about this. I hope that I helped a little. Good luck to you.

Ovarian cancer runs in my family.my aunt had it and went thru surgery & chemo & eventually died of it when there was nothing more more to offer.
I have undergone both surgery followed by chemo. My cancer came back and it seems the chemo even made it worse because I began to hurt more and feel weak and sick more

I was in a similar situation as my aunt however I had to try something including alternative medcines. I've had some experience with
Chinese Traditional mediicne herbs and still I wanted to try others because my cancer needed stronger fixing.

I tried an herb formula which contains the following herbs: Aconitum root, Burdock root,Catharanthus, Dioscorea, Podophyllum peltatum, Arisaema & Orris Root available from:
www.herbal.luxhealthresources.com

This formula was the first one that was strong enough to bring improvement because the pain was alleviated and I felt more relieved.

Due to the improvement I also purchased 2 homeopathics also from the same source at:
www.luxhealthresources.com

The combination of these above brought healing that was better than other formulas and alternative remedies I have tried in the past.
For best improvement, it is proper to switch to a low protein diet because
high proteins is known to make cancers grow fast.

Today I feel much better and less pain as compared to feeling sick all the time .
For those who have tried remedies and are looking for more effective medicine I recommoned trying any ofthe ones mentioned above.

pls. try carctol. it's a herb from india. also check out email me so i can help for information ;

***this post is edited by moderator*** *** web addresses not allowed***

It's good even if it's expensive. Don't just think for the price but think your health and your life as well..

I have heard that Ovarian cancer treatment can help but don't have any further knowledge about it. In many cases alternative cancer treatment helps to ease the pain and strengthens the body. As long as it's not too expensive and they don't promise you a miracle, I would not hesitate to try it, you can't lose much.

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

Indeed there are a number of alternative therapies for ovarian cancer. As some other replies have mentioned, they can be quiet expensive, and others are just used as a means to alleviate side effects of the treatment and manage stress and promote well-being whilst undergoing a traditional ovarian cancer treatment.

There are a number of centers around the world that provide alternative treatments. This website has a list of some, and links to find more:
The Cancer Treatment Centers of America offers alternative treatments in combination with traditional approaches to cure cancer. You can check out their website here:

I hope you find something useful in these websites for you and you are able to enjoy a long and fulfilling life following your treatment.

CTA really doesn't offer alternative treatments; they engage in therapies supportive of chemo. Fui