I have lost my dear friend from a cancer. She actually died of a breast cancer that spread all over her body. I would like to know more about this case. How does these metastases occur? Is there a cure or not?

When a cancer spreads from its original site to another part of the body, it is called a metastatic cancer. All cancers have the potential to spread all over the body, and form metastases. The treatment of metastatic cancer depends on where the original cancer started. For example, when breast cancer spreads to the liver, it is still a breast cancer and the treatment is determined by the origin of the tumor within a breast. In some cases, the presence of metastasis is discovered but the primary tumor can not be identified. Although the presence of metastases usually implies a poor prognosis, some of the cancers can be cured with conventional therapy. It is important to say that all metastases spread in three ways. First way is by local extensions from the tumor to the surrounding tissues. Second way is through bloodstream to distant sites of the body, and the third way is through the lymphatic system to distant or neighboring lymph nodes. It is still unknown why some cancers develop metastases.

my mother had breast cancer 13 years ago but it returned 16 months ago it had broke up to other parts of her body she had raiotherapy in her shoulder but what a waste of time she might has well nhave died then she has been in pain ever since she got lyphadima straight away in her left arm it blew like a elephant and the pain they gave her arimadex waste of time ,,, she now has mattering lumps over her chest under her arms she cannot walk unaided as the arm is that heavy she weighs 5 stone she now has lumps on the side of her head which is pressing on her eye she cant see prperly she now has swollen leg with a large soe on her foot, her lymphdima arm keeps leaking fluid she is in pergatery,, they say theres a god, and the doctors made her her last months of her life horrible why didnt they let her die last year

First I am sorry for the loss of your friend.Cancer is an ugly demon. I would suggest looking into bloodroot, the site for it is www.cancerx.org .This has helped many people with superficial cancers and even deep rooted tumors. There are graphic pictures,and most doctors will not acknowledge this as a medicine. But i tell you my sister had basil celled cancer on her nose twice. the first time,it was removed surgically by a doctor. The second time she took matters into her own hands and applied the bloodroot. It has been 3 years and she has not had a reoccurrance. Another thing to look into,is a detox. Essiac tea to be exact,which has 4 main ingredients,but 70% of the mix is burdock root. It must be made with distilled water.]

Thirdly, vitamin B17 [ a vitamin the fda has made illegal to sell in the US,but luckily ,not illegal to own].Many rich folks will go to mexico for the treatments..it is not 100 % but it is more effective than chemo and without the horrible side effects. Fresh watercress is a good source of Vitamin B17 [ aka Laetrile ] . hope this helps you. Vitamin B17 is to cancer as vitamin C is to scurvy.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**