Hi, I started using laetrile few days ago because I have cancer. I started having some strange symptoms, I think those are side effects. Is there anyone else who’s taking laetrile?

Hi, I stopped using laetrile when I got some side effects. They were similar to cyanide poisoning, but doctor immediately knew what really caused them. He told me to stop using laetrile, so I did. I had nausea and vomiting, bluish discoloration, dizziness and abnormally low pressure. It could be even worse. Some people had liver damages, coma or even death. If you are taking this drug, be aware that side effects could be increased by eating crushed fruit pits and raw almonds, celery, peaches and bean. This drug is very controversial, perhaps on of the most controversial drugs in medicine. I don’t think that it was every really proven that laetrile shrinks tumors, but I wanted to try anyway.

Laetrile is HARDLY the 'most controversial' drug in medicine. Per mass, it is safer than sugar and has never been shown to be dangerous if the amount stays within what one would normally ingest had he/she eaten the whole fruit the substance would have been present in. Any more should be under supervision of a physician.

anonymous wrote:

Have you tried laetrile yourself? My dad is on Laetrile, and he is feeling sleepy all the time.

I doubt that laetrile is that harmful. Coumadin is far worse and it is one of the lovely drugs of choice when chemo messes up your blood. It is a manufactured chemical called rat poison (warfarin). It is looked at as safe because it has FDA backing and can be used for medical profits. Laetrile cannot be as it is a natural source. By the way, has anyone ever eaten an apple core? I suppose if you have and you are reading this, you are still alive. It also contains cyanide.

Laetrile is perfectly safe and does shrink and even kill cancer tumors. My son has taken large doses of it and is alive today because of it. He has gained 25 pounds and the doctor is baffled. He was considered terminal 2 years ago . . had stage 4 lung cancer. His cancer has disappeared. If you want to know why it hasn't been approved by the ADA and how it works, buy the book WORLD WITHOUT CANCER. You can get it on Amazon.

I've been taking laetrile, with a vegan diet, since 2002 due to 3rd stage plus colon cancer. I refused conventional treatment. Great results!

Hi Nancy, I just read your blog and found it the most assuring of anything I have read. I recently put my mom, who was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer 5 months ago, on laetrile. She is on the budwig diet with cottage cheese and flax as well and doing great. Since introducing the Laetrile she has been having bouts of nausea and vomiting. Any info on that? What else are you doing for your son. How much was he taking? You can email me at _[removed]_. It is such an inspiration to hear your story. Thank you so much, Lisa

Did you receive any help about your symptoms? I am about to start laetrile.I believe dosage is important and additives that eliviate side effects.

She could be having trouble clearing/detoxifying the broken open dying cancer cells. Coffee enemas help get these toxins out of the colon and body faster, that the liver is correctly getting rid of by dumping them into the bile. Drinking plenty of clean water and eating plenty of veggies helps.