I have read something about tian xian liquid made of Chinese herbs that may help cure cancer?! My uncle was diagnosed lung cancer. He was on radiation therapy and is on chemo. He feels bad and suffers side effects of his chemotherapy. What do you know about tian xian? Did it help to anyone you know? Please post.

A friend of mine is on radiation therapy because of colon cancer. Tian xian eases its side effects. His cancer was in middle stage when diagnosed. He has been using tian xian liquid in combination with his medications from the beginning. Tian xian is herbal blend and ingredients and enzymes that are found in these herbs can control cancer growth, reduce size of the tumour and prevent metastases. This liquid strengths immune system and has anti oxidant effect, but as I know, it is not cure for cancer.

I am so delighted to tell you that my mother takes Tian Xian now for 3 months and her condition has improved from the first week on when she took it. Of course it is a bit expensive - but we wanted to try everything. Besides we purchased the cheaper version of Tian Xian - the one from China which comes in a white box. We are so happy that we did it.

Hello Claire. My dad has stage IV Non small cell cancer and taking Chemo now. I would like to try Tian Xian as well. Where do you buy the cheaper version from and what is the price ?

Hi Guest, we bought it from the Internet - it is the Chinese version of Tian Xian. It is being sold by www.tianxian.co.uk or cancer-tian-xian.com. It is about 750 US Dollar ifor a one month cure - in comparison to the other, which is 890 Dollars.
Hope that helps.
Claire.

Tian Xian is only good in that it keeps the hope from fading. There is no evidence whatsoever, except the annecdotal one, that this medicine works.

The fact that it is chinese makes me doubly skeptical about it. I know how it feels to read this when you are pinning hope on this medicine. I know this feeling because I've experienced it when my sister was diagnosed with cancer and I bought it for her.
She passed away soon after. Tian Xian did nothing except that it gave her hope, alas and expensive one.

It is just a cocktail of herbs that you can buy from the drugmart. Alternative medicine is good but avoid the one that claims miracles.

Marko Polo

Many people take advantage to earn money now a day. can they really cure cancer ? i dont think so.

Don't buy fake tian xian, it will make your cancers or tumors wrost!!!!!

Don't ever try it!!!! It will make your cancer condition worst!!!!...

Their nothing differences you bought the genuine product or faked...!?! This was made and research by non professional cancer doctors.... If you ask the national cancer institute, they will say. Don't ever try it or else it with worsen your condition....

I have already tried this products for 3 months. After then my brain and nerve tumor, got more worst....!!!!

Just, don't ever believe medical research made by China!!!! Most off them are hoax......