The cure and treatment of the cancer are in the mountains of Peru.
10 years ago the doctors diagnosed me cancer to the lung.
They extirpated me a lung. The doctors gave to me 6 months of life.
At present I enjoy good health thanks to the treatment that I continued in the mountains of Peru.
You also can recover of the cancer.

“I am a survivor, there are things that the science will never be able to solve them”
“cure and treatment of the cancer and other diseases”

SO WHERE DO I GET THIS TREATMENT.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR POST, W/O INDICATING THE SOURCE OF THE CURE ETC.
LET ME KNOW.

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Is this treatment Latril?
Not sure of spelling but my spelling is like it sounds...sorry?

This is about Ayurveda leukemia treatment. Traditional Ayurveda practitioners in Indian rural successfully treat blood cancers with out afflicting side negative effects. Newly diagnosed leukemia patients may better opt Ayurveda treatment avoiding chemotherapy and BMT. Remission is amazingly faster, with lesser chances of relapse. Once cured, they live the life fullest. Ayurveda Siddha alchemic formulations along with marma tantra and prana vidhya are much superior to all other medications in healing different difficult diseases. Intricate course of repeated refining, elaborate processing and enrichment of formulations make these medicines superior and function in a highly efficient manner. Maharishis and masters have handed down the Vedic knowledge from generation to generation for thousands of years. I recommend ailing leukemia patients to go Ayurveda from a master practitioner with linage of ancient tradition. As a Vaidya (indigenous medicine practitioner), I am much agonized and worried at the sufferings and lose of life of millions, especially the children, while modern medicine is often failing to cure blood cancer and other cancers. I wish medical hospitals and CAM health care programs world over integrated ancient Indian science of life and save the lives. It is my sincere request to the international scientific community to focus on how can these practices that lie outside conventional science be appropriately utilized.

Vaidyan.
(Cochin, India)

Hi kariB,

Are you referring to Leatrile? If you are I found something about it. They say that Laetrile, which was patented in the United States, is a semi-synthetic molecule sharing part of the amygdalin structure, while the "laetrile" made in Mexico is usually amygdalin, the natural product obtained from crushed apricot pits. There has been shown that Laetrile has anticancer effect in laboratory studies, animal studies, or human studies. These anticancer effects are not big.

Yes, dark_red, that is exactly what I am refering to.

I don't know too much about it only that when I was younger my grandmother, god rest her soul, had thyroid cancer and was taking this. She even flew to California so she could go to Mexico and get it. She swore it helped her.
Honestly, I do not know if it did or she thought it did. I do know she got was cured somehow. Being so young I can't remember all of the details.
My grandmother did live to a ripe age of 87, active as a 50 yr old, then suffered a fatal fall in her drive way.

I was just curious to know if this was the same as the person from Peru was writing about.
Thanks for your info.

Hi kariB,
I'm glead that I was able to find some info of this. I don't know many details about this.
Your grandmother has lived many years. I'm interested when did she had her thyroid cancer and how long after her trip to Mexico she lived? It is nice to hear positive outcomes.

Please give more details.

kindly advise me to reach the mountainof peru cancer tratment

Hey, could you please tell me where exactly you had ur treatment? Could you give me the address if possible ? Some one i knew is having cancer. May be this information can save a life.

Kozhikode: For Appunni Ramesh, Coleoptera insects found in Peru is not only an insect among the crores of species found in the world but a mrithasanjeevani for him. The insect has given back his life. He said the reason why he is alive is because of that insect. Ramesh sitting at his home in Kozhikode narrated his story.

Ramesh who is from Palakkad joined Indian Foreign Service in 1975. In the last 30 years Ramesh had worked in Delhi, Portugal, Brazil, Iraq, Vienna, Libya, Kyrgyzstan, Bolivia and Peru. When he was acting as Indian ambassador in Peru, he fell unconscious. After examination, doctors confirmed Neuro endocrine tumor, a cancer that spreads though the lungs. He was admitted to the best cancer institution in New York, Sloan and Kettering Memorial cancer centre and underwent a major operation. His therapies were held in Mumbai and chemo at MIMS, Kozhikode. In 2012, doctors had given only a few months of survival.

Ramesh was still acting as Indian ambassador in Peru and as he felt only a few months of life remains he decided to spend it in Peru, his favorite place. While during his work in Peru, his condition worsened and the PET scan reports showed no hopes.

During this he made acquaintance with a Peru native who was working with him. He told Ramesh about his father who was affected with prostrate cancer and was completely cured now. Ramesh met that person. One room in his house was filled with Coleoptera insects and he told Ramesh about how he survived after eating that insect as part of treatment. Ramesh says it was unbelievable for him at first. But for a person, counting the final days of his life, he was ready to believe anything, he said.
So Ramesh decided to take a chance.

A local woman, as part of broken chain of Maya-Inka civilization, was giving that treatment. She detailed about the insects and treatment style. One has to consume live insects in special quantity everyday. When the insects die in the stomach, it produces a chemical which fights cancer. He began treatment with specified quantity of insects each day. In the PET scan taken after a month, it showed the spread of cancer has reduced. After eight months he came back to life. Ramesh says he doesn't know how many believes his story. Im still alive and traveling everywhere going to gym every day and moreover I even dream of tomorrow's life, Ramesh leading a retried life said.

please provide me the details so that i could approach the place for the treatment

Could you please provide any contact details for this treatment. kindly consider this urgent.

May know the details please

can you please give ur contact ID or treatment place contact ID. please.