Hello - I am a 32 year old woman and have been on the birth control pill othrotricylen for the past 10 years. I just stopped taking this med 2 months ago. So far, except for increased frequentcy between cycles, everything seems fine.

I have also been on a combo of Lexapro 10mg and Wellbutrin 150 xl for depression for the past several years. Due to my Lexapro prescription running out and financial concerns, I just quit Lexapro cold turkey 3 days ago. So far, I have only experienced headaches, but from what I've read here, withdrawal symptoms may not happen right away. I continue to take the Wellbutrin daily.

I would greatly appreciate any comments/suggestions/similar experiences to my situation...especially regarding quitting both birth control and Lexapro relatively close to each other. Thank you!!