Has anyone ever had breakthrough bleeding while taking Hydroxycut or any other diet pill?? 8-|

yea actually i was just searching this site to see if anyone had gotten breakthrough bleeding while taking hydroxycut because i just started takeing it and i had a little bit of bleeding and im not sure why and was wondering if hydroxycut could cause that. did it happen to you?

I don't know, but I have been on nuvaring for years and suddenly I have had a lot of breakthrough bleeding...prior to taking hydroxycut this was NOT an issue.

I started taking hydroxycut and within a week was having breakthrough bleeding every day-I am on the pill and in all the years on the pill have never had this. I stopped hydroxycut and within 2 days no more breakthrough bleeding.

Seems we are all having the same trouble - I had taken Yaz for a year and then started hydroxy - I started breakthrough bleeding I stopped taking Yaz and Hydroxy as soon as I started Femcon I was fine, that is UNTIL I started Hydroxy again. Recently I was off all BC and then went back on Yaz the doc said to give it another try (HAIRLOSS is a big issue on Yaz for me I will be stopping it at the end of this month) I took the yaz for 3 months with no problems, other than the hairloss then started taking hydroxy cut for the last 2 days I have had breakthru bleeding. At first I thought it was impossible but now I know it's absolutely true. It's causing the bleeding and probably effects the BC effectiveness cause my cycle got all screwed up months back when I was on the hydroxy. I'm stopping the hydroxy and also the Yaz til I get the paraguard in and see how that goes. Since the paraguard contains no hormones I doubt I'll have any breakthrough bleeding.