Hello! I have been using yasmin birth control pills for over a year now. I am a bit over weight and have started gym. Some of the guys there suggested I take hydroxycut to speed up my metabolism and increases fat oxidation. They couldn’t tell me if this product can interact or interfere with my contraceptives! Is there anybody who is aware of this?

Yes, I did a little research on this. I finally got used to my bc pills when I ran into this product. I have never used anything similar but I have put on some weight since on bc pills. I decided to start exercising and then I needed something to speed up my metabolism. I found out that hydroxycut may decrease the birth control affect and I didn’t want to take my chances as I have just got used to them and I do have a steady boyfriend, so I need them. You may also decide to find another contraceptive but I wasn’t in a mood for experimenting.

i can honestly say it does. i took yasmin, i just had a baby a year ago and was certanly not planning on having another i took that pill so religiously i was almost anal took it at the exact time every day etc... and i just found out today im 4 freakin weeks pregnant.. ive been taking hydroxycut for almost three months and i cannot see any other reason why my birth control would have failed. and also now i have to see the dr about concerns of what the hydroxycut may have done. i would STRONGLY suggest taking a back up method ( condoms) if you are going to take hydroxycut. !!