im having breakthrough bleeding from missing some pills. Im on ortho tri-lo...i took 11 of the active pills then stopped...my last period ended on July 10, and i stopped my pills on July 20. i had unprotected sex on July 17 - July 23. on July 24 i started bleeding. my breasts are sore and feel heavy, my lower back hurts. is it possible for me to still be pregnant even though im bleeding now??? and ive also noticed that my skin between my thighs and in the crease from my thigh to vaginal area is peeling on both sides...could this be a side effect from coming off the pills or maybe from oral sex...???? PLEASE HELP.....Thank

I am somewhat in the same boat! my last period was march 22 lasted for five days. I stared my BC on that Tus. but i took it late, i took one week(but late) and then stopped taking them. I had unprotected sex 4 times that week. Now i am bleeding but not heavy. Is it my period or withdrawl bleeding? Could I be pregnant? Any info would help thanxs!

i kinda have the same problem i started BC for the first time on march 22 and missed it the following thurs and friday and that friday i had unprotected sex. but on the 29th got bleeding from missing my pills for only abou 2 days. now the calender on my ipod says i was due to get my period on the 12th of this month (april) but its now the 15th and i have no period, and on the 9th i got more bleeding for about a day and nothing since. but i dont know whether to count the bleeding from the missed pill as a period becuz if i do then i am not late but that stil would not explain the really sore and swollen and heavey breast the terrible bloating and terrible fatigue. now on top of all that i took a pregnancy test on tuesday and it came out negitive. but if i count the bleeding from the missed pill as my period, then its not surpossed to come till the 25th and that again would make me wonder why i am feeling all this.