ok I have been taking birth control pills for 2 years now. I switched to a new pill about 3 months ago. this month so far i missed 5 pills, (not in a row) i started bleeding (breakthrough bleeding i think). I was just wondering if i could get pregnant while having this bleeding? i have had sex twice while the bleeding happened, and once before it happened. I took a HPT but it came out negative. it may be to early. i dont know. i have been feeling weird tinglying in my breasts, feeling sick, headaches, and have been very tired.

Hi there, if you missed that many pills then your birth control is probably ineffective at this point and you'd need to wait until month, although sometimes that depends on brand. What are you taking? And it is possible for you to get pregnant during breakthrough bleeding--can you take another HPT this week?