hi . ok well me and my boyfriend have sex without a condom all the time . im on yaz birthcontrol and missed 2 pills on Jan 22 and 23. and we had sex on those days and he came inside of me. i have never missed any pills before then. well on the 27th i started bleeding a week early. im not supposed to start my period until Feb 3rd. ihave never had breakthrough bleeding while taking birthcontrol and i have been on the same birthcontrol for 11 months. also i have had sore breasts,cramping,mood swings. i took a pregnancy test just to be sure and it was negative. could i still be pregnant. or am i just paranoid???
PLEASE HELP

okay well i stopped bleeding today which means i bleed for 3 days. i feel extremely bloated. and im supposed to take my last pill of the month tonight... someone please respond

Go get a test and take it at home!!!

i have taken 2 tests now. and both were negative. but they were really cheap ones. does that affect the results??

today i feel extremely tired. and just cant get motivated. someone PLEASE help

someone please respond.. it would be much appreciated

ANYBODY??? someone please help!!

ok i see that a lot of people have viewed my blog. so someone please give me some advice

the chances are that because you missed those two pills you're probly a little off. if both of the hpt's said you were negative, you were probly negative and are not pregnant, but you can keep testing if you would like, every 3 days. but if you've taken a test at least two weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex and it still says negative, there's an incredibly small chance that you could still be pregnant. if you are still unsure, go to a doctor and get a blood test (even more sensitive to hCG). also, if you're period was more than just spotting you're probly ok too. once you have this issue settled, please remember to always take your pills, and if you forget one day don't have sex on those days. i hope everything turns out well for you.