i missed a few pills (took 11 from my pack and didnt take the rest)...i had unprotected sex during the time i was off my pills...i had breakthrough bleeding about 1 1/2 weeks before i should have started my normal period...today i should start my normal period...but lately my boobs have been really sore...and my stomach has been upset...i've been really tired and have had horrible headaches...
should i still get my normal period even though i had the breakthrough bleeding from missing my pills???? is there a chance that i could be pregnant even though i bled???? PLEASE HELP ME....

honestly you could be pregnant.. and you should still get your period just because you bleed tho doesnt necessarily mean that you arent pregnant.. so you should go to your doctor and have him check for you..

I had just gotten back on the pill a few weeks ago after a few months hiatus from it. I ended up missing several days of my pill because I went out of town and forgot to pack them. (apprently used to not taking them) It hadn't even occurred to me that I didn't have them until several days later. I had unprotected sex 2 days in a row and ovulated the third day - Nov 8th (based on the cramping pains I had in my lower abdominal area that I always got when ovulating). I started a new pack of pills three days after ovulating (on the 11th) and then had what I think was breakthrough bleeding starting about a week after that - just very, very light spotting, no cramps or anything to indicate a period. I didn't even need a pad or tampon or anything, it was that light. It lasted a few days. My period would have been due last week monday (the 22nd) but my birth control package said that I might not get my period this month. I screwed this up so badly I don't know when to expect anything now. So I guess my question is, is it possible to get pregnant and still experience breakthrough bleeding that started on what would have been the same day as implantation bleeding? Should I stop taking the pill? I made the mistake of looking at websites and now I'm getting really paranoid that I could be pregnant.