HI, I am 20years. I just had a cough and chill and also a little fever (getting better now). Since then, i noticed that my vaginal discharge was brownish to dark fluid. And now, I am so concerned about my health if it is a merely a common fever symptoms. And my period is not during this time. My last sexual intercourse was 3 months ago. Is there anything to do with sex?

I would suggest you take a pregnancy test.

I am experiencing this too, even the cough and cold! I had protected sex with my boyfriend about a week ago, and i had just come off my period a couple of days before. Im sure it's nothing to worry about, but theres still a chance you could be pregnant or have an std. I really doubt it though, 'cause it might be showing ovulation or old blood from your previous period. I hope everything goes okay for you! Keep us updated xx

hi ive been going through the brown discharge for almost 2 weeks straight now and absolutly no period what should i do and what would u recomend it is??