My period has always been pretty much irrgeular. However, the last past couple of months I have had a really heavy period with painful cramps. Then the last past two months, my period has been light 1-3 days of light brown discharge. Two months ago I messed around with a guy who gets around. We didn't have sex but he stuck his head in my vagina... not very far and just for a second. Could I be pregnant... no morning sickness or constant peeing, but my boobs are really tender. Or could I have an STD from him? HELP please. Why could explain the brownish color during my period?

STD'S are always possible..

Are you on the pill? That would explain the lighter period, because the pill does make periods lighter. PERIOD blood can be brown, pink, red, reddish black, and comes in all consistencies.

From THAT sexual contact it doesn't sound like pregnancy is a risk..BUT you could be pregnant from other sexual contact, and taking a pregancy test would not be a bad idea.

I am not on the pill. I just don't understand why my period is lasting from 1-2 days. Thanks for replying though.

im 14 i have never had sex or any intercourse at all, i started my period in january and i missed it in april any in july 12 i missed it and the 27 some borwnish liquid came out wht can it be?

im lyk al the rest ov u bin getin this brownish dishcharge for a while.. im on the cerazette pill and take it regularly nd iv nevr forgot 1in 6months! howver, i have had sex without condoms a few tymz but my boyfrend has always pulled out! i'm only 17 and a big worier, iv delayed my periods through stress up to 5 weeks! my breasts are quiete sore, but i think they have always been like this since i come on the pill.. due to stress tho i cant remember, really cnfused! please can sum1 help!! :-( oh yeah btw iv dn a pregnancy test n it wuz negative!! what do i do next? :S:S:S:S:S

periwinklecat. i'm just like you i dont know what this brownish liquid is either???! let me know if you find out what it is

brownish discharge usually indicates cleaning of your uterus. It is very healthy.