if i am actually pregnant i will be 1 month and 1 day today, i dont think i have enough hormones to collect off to see if im pregnant. i have had over 4 tests and not one has proven positive. other then that i am not sure when have i ACTUALLY CONCIEVE thats IF i have concieved. my boyfriend has been CUMMING IN ME ALL THE TIME WE HAVE SEX and it could have been WHATEVER DAY WE HAD SEX THAT I HAD CONCIEVED, but i'm not for sure. anyways i started getting a brownish discharge today and its not heavy like a normal period. but it comes and goes lightly. and my period is IRREGULAR i had my period last month my last day was the 13th of march, could this mean im pregnant or what?

Well there is a possiblilty since you had unprotected sex.That does seem to be a symptom but if you take a hpt too early it will come up negative. it is possible that you need to wait at least 15 days after your period to test again unless the brown discharge is from your period.It has not been a month since your last period yet so wait to see if you will get it.If not test away! Are you TTC?

WHATS TTC? and about my problem i'll probably check it in a couple of weeks.

TTC is trying to conceive.Thats cool,hope everything turns out ok!

Anonymous wrote:

island_beautie wrote:

yes i am trying.

Hi. With irregular periods it can be a bit harder to pinpoint your fertile time of the month (I am in the same boat as you). If you look for signs, you might be able to determine when you are ovulating. Signs of ovulation include cramps (usually on one side), but the most reliable method I have found for determining ovulation is by cervical mucous. After your period, the discharge is usually white, thick and tacky. As you near ovulation the mucous becomes clearer and stretchy and usually more abundant. This mucous is less acidic and helps the sperm to stay alive on their journey to the egg. After ovulation the mucous will return to dry, white and tacky. If you are trying to concieve, the best time to have sex is when you notice the stretchy mucous.
If you did get pregnant and the brown discharge was from implantation, then a result should show up on a test now. Good luck

i'm starting to have a brownish discharge a week before my period. now i've had sex in between the time that i was on my period and when i finsihed my period too. what does all of this mean? is it possitable that i'm pregnate? i need some answers to what is happening to me... please help me out.

hi im becci im on ht einjection ( depo ) and ive been gettin brown discharge and i was really bad last night im due to have it done ages on the 6th of febuary but thinkin of gonig on the implant... do you no why im gettin this for.

Hi, i am barely seeing your post lol but i have also all of a sudden been getting a very light brown discharge & me & my hubby are trying to have our 3rd child. I was on depo for 6 months but now i stopped taking depo after the 6months i was on it. It has now been basically 6 months sinse i was off of depo & as of today i started getting that light brown discharge. I still havent started my period yet either sinse feb of last year. So do you think i can get pregnant sinse im having this brown discharge? I have been having a lot of white sticky discharge but idk why today it was brown. Please please if you know anything to write me back. I am really trying to have a baby & now that i am getting this brown nasty discharge is it a perfect time for my hubby to cum in me? Thanks.

so where yu preg?

i am having the samething happen to me right now im wating on my

doctor to call me and let me know whats going on so hopefully im pregnant i want to be

so bad so good luckXD

Im having same problem going on...i have a boyfriend that lives like long distance and he came visit me over the summer back in june...i just got off my period couple days before he came over to visit me... we got caught up in the moment alot while he was here...we wud have sex unprotected like a quicky and then put condom on to fisnish up the sex... but its been like 3 months since then...i had my period in july and august.. but this month im haveing a brownish discharge that i  might think it is spotting ... i been looking on the internet and it says it can be possible to be pregnant..i took a pregnancy test and it said neg. it might be too early for me to take one so idk yet.... but i been having cramps non stop even after my periods and before it happens. i threw up a couple of times but not much... i like to get some advice about my situation cuz idk for sure if i am or not... i was thinking to wait like another month to retest again ... but my discharge is brownish and sometimes have a lil light pink blood in it but not much at alll its very light .... and i notice its too early for my period cuz i always have my period the 2nd week of the month not the 1st day of the month...if anyone has any opioin about this please let me know what u think...i like to hear what someone else have to say about this

Old blood that's was builded up

the same with me and i dont know what to think. i went to dr and done a home preg test and still all say neg.

Hi I am this same problem, and I am irregular and trying to figure out my pattern. The problem is my boyfriend and I had sex and used a condom, and it is possible we did it on a fertile day. Depending on the amount of days that was in this months cycle. I am getting brown discharge and I have had slight pregnancy symptoms (ie feeling sick, and feeling tired) But I am tired a lot lately and the sick thing could be in my head right? Well I need a reply from the people that already went through this. I need to know if you were actually pregnant or if it was your period coming on... Other websites say its either period or pregnancy implantation so I need a straight answer.