Hello. Since my parents died in a car accident I'm experiencing some serious depression. Recent period was very hard for me because things were getting worse and worse.
I tried to fight with problems by my self but it didn’t work. So i came to the idea that I should use some anti depressive drugs. I started with Zoloft. At the beginning everything was just fine and my mood was elevated greatly. But after some time I started to suffer from
too much sleeping and dizziness.
So, I stopped using it. After some time my depression problems started again. What should I do? I have heard something about some very good anti depressive drug called Amitriptyline? Can I take it?

Well, you are right about one thing, amitriptyline is very good and very strong drug. First of all you didn’t mention your age. I'm telling you this because studies have shown that suicide acts are more often every day with kids which are using that strong antidepressant.
Amitriptyline is in a class of medications called tricyclic antidepressants. It works by increasing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain that can elevate your mood, especially a neurotransmitter called “serotonin.”
Like Zoloft you already used, this drug also has his own side effect you should be aware. They occur mostly when the drug is overdosed. These side effects are vomiting, drowsiness, weakness or tiredness and excitement or anxiety.
If you are willing to try this after all that you have heard about it, contact your neurologist and ask him for the details.