Hi. I have suffered from depression almost all my life.
I don’t know what I could say about my self, beside the fact that I have been quiet and peaceful since I can remember. So, my depression just came along naturally.
I have never used any anti depressive drug or some other way for controlling my mood.
So, I would like to know more about possible ways for controlling depression. Thanks!

I have been reading about many antidepressive drugs on the market today and I came to some useful conclusions.
Mainly because almost all talks about depression are based on the drug industry, but people don’t know one very important fact, it is well known that drugs do not cure depression.
They just control the symptoms.
A true cure for depression is to learn the skills, habits and thought patterns of people who don't get depressed.
You must find out the right cause of your depression and try to avoid it. Antidepressives also known as happy pills should always be a second choice of treatment!