Hello. I'm 36 year old female and about a month ago I've found out that I'm pregnant. I was thrilled when I heard the news and I can't describe how happy I'm now.
The happiness didn’t last for so long. About a week ago I started to suffer from strong chest pain. I believe this is called angina because my mother has suffered from the same thing.
She told me that she used some Inderal-LA drug and that it helped her a lot. So, I'm interested to find out more about this drug and can I use it while I'm pregnant. This is very important and that’s why I wouldn’t want to do something I should!

I totally support you- no drug should be used before you find out something about side effects and possible interactions with other medications and pregnancy. I have read something about this drug and supposedly it is very good for angina. It belongs to the group of medications called beta-channel blockers and it has been used in the treatment of high blood pressure, angina pectoris, changes in heart rhythm, prevention of migraine headache…etc
Important thing about this drug is that it shouldn’t be used by pregnant women. Although, the effects of Inderal during pregnancy have not been adequately studied it is proven that it can be find in breast milk!