I have started using Zoloft because of mood disorder and depression. I’m 21. I’ve developed worsening of symptoms within first two weeks and had to stop with the therapy. I’d like you to share your Zoloft experience with me. I believed that it could help me.

I had the same experience with Zoloft. I thought that it was safe for me but my depression worsened. Actually it is not uncommon reaction in younger people. After that I found an article about Zoloft that said there were mood disorders and worsening of depression reported in young people that took antidepressants for any condition. Cases of suicidal thoughts were also reported. Actually, very unsafe drug.

well, actually, zoloft is not so bad but of course there are a few side effects. i think you just was unlucky with it. maybe you should just try another medication.