Hi. I'm 40 year old mother and I'm pretty worried for my one and only daughter. You see, all her life she had everything she wanted but this simply wasn’t enough.
We had constant problems with her. She was refusing to go to the school and didn’t have any friends at all. I don’t know what could cause this because she had pretty nice childhood but same moment she entered her puberty period- problems started to show.
There are days when she is crying all the time but then again sometimes she is laughing like crazy 24/7. Few days ago she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and her doctor prescribed her some Lithiumorotate. What should we know about this drug!?

Hello. I must say I have recognized several symptoms of your daughter behavior because I was diagnosed with the same disorder two years ago. Bipolar disorder or manic-depressive illness is a mood disorder that involves episodes of both manic highs and seriously low mood swings, with periods of normalcy in between.
I don’t know how much you do know about all this but Lithium is the most effective element used for stabilizing mood swings for those with manic depression. I don’t know how to explain this but other then the Lithium orotate is just better version of simple Lithium. Lithium orotate, a natural lithium salt is 20 times more bio-active than other lithium salts and allows a reduction in dosage. It is very good drug and it can be also used for treating chronic alcoholism.