Hi, guys. I am very tired lately and I would like to make that different. My friend suggests me to try with holistic healing. I am not totally informed about this kind of treatment. I would like to know whether it has any side effects. I would really appreciate your replies. Thanks.

Hello to you too. Many people don't approve holistic healing. It hasn't been tested enough. Take herbalism for example. This discipline uses herbs for treating various diseases and conditions. However, herbs have substances that can take a certain part in one's organism. If the dose is exaggerated, then there can be side effects. Combining herbs with prescription drugs can also be dangerous. Sauna and steaming treatments are also used. However, these methods are not recommended for people with high blood pressure and heart problems. I think you should consult with an expert before you decide about this. Bye!