Hello, folks. I was diagnosed arthritis several years ago. I have been using medications ever since, but I still fill pain and my joints get swollen from time to time. I wonder whether anti-inflammatory herbs can be helpful in treating arthritis. I would really appreciate your replies. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello. There are many herbs that act anti-inflammatory and therefore are useful in treating arthritis. You haven’t mentioned which arthritis you have, but I guess it is inflammatory type like rheumatoid arthritis. Black Cohosh is used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. You can also try with bogbean and saffron. Chapparal and Yucca are also an option. However, I suggest you to talk to your doctor first. Herbs can show side effects and they can interact with your medications. I hope you will find your herb. Good luck!