Hi, folks. My friend likes to drink nothing but vodka. I think that other alcoholic drinks do not exist for him. What can I tell him? Can vodka consumption lead to some sort of side effects? I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more. Thank you in advance. Bye, guys!

Hi, there. I am not sure why you think that vodka can have some special side effects. Each alcoholic drink has similar effects of organism. Moderate consumption is something that is recommended. In that way you can avoid side effects. Liver is mostly affected with alcoholic consumption. Stomach can also be affected. However, it is needed to drink a lot of drinks for a longer period of time. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

It depends on how much your friend drinks. If he is a seasoned drinker, he won't have any side affects that are visible, but stuff could be going on inside of his body due to the alcohol. One could be totally gased and no one would be able to tell. Liver damage is due to excessive alcohol consumption. If he can't hold his booze well, then everyone will notice. Over drinking or maybe even a few drinks can cause alcohol poisoning, this is a mean and nasty feeling. Excessive vomitting and a trip the the hospital for sure. One can actually die from this. When one is totally intoxicated, the respirations become very shallow and could shut down. One could also choke to death if they vomit while passed out. Not to mention the ass that you make yourself out to be.

The biggest factor here is that your friend could be an alcoholic, or at least on his way to becomming one.

I knew a grandmother in Poland who took a shot of vodka straight....first thing in the morning upon waking on an empty stomach...she lived until she was 86....

i know but what is side effecte of vodka

it's rubish to say that vodka are for gril's or having some different type of side effect then other hard drinks ......Vodka is a distilled beverage composed primarily of water and ethanol, sometimes with traces of impurities and flavorings. Vodka is made by the distillation of fermented substances such as grains, potatoes, or sometimes fruits or sugar...Traditionally prepared vodkas had an alcoholic content of 40% by volume and as much as i know it highest .

When my alcoholic son drinks vodka, he becomes nasty and abusive to the extreme. Vile stuff.

A shot is one thing. Drinking it all day and using it as a meal replacement is something else.

So does my Boyfriend OMG MONSTER comes out in him!

What years using votka

.... Your witness counselor....